- To create additional “Admin” accounts, click on the “Admin” menu item and under “Your Users”, click on the “Admin” plus sign.
- The "Add Admin" pop up box will appear, prompting you to choose to "Add Individual" OR to "Upload CSV or Excel" files.
- If you choose "Add Individual" and then click on the "Next" button below, you will just need to fill in the users information, and a welcome message will be sent to their email, containing a temporary random password. Click on the "Save" button below.
- Or, if you choose "Upload CSV or Excel" and click on the "Next" button below, you can download our sample excel file that is formatted correctly.
- Open the "UploadUserSample.xlsx" file that was downloaded to your computer, and fill in the columns with the relevant information.
- Once that is complete, save the file and then drag and drop the file into the pop up box then click on the "Upload" button below.
- Each user will receive an automatically generated email with a random password. They can change their password in their Profile settings once they log into their Reelae account.
- Now, follow the same steps to create "Teachers" and "Students" accounts.